Old 04-23-2012, 07:46 AM
Olivier Sallou

Default libquartz-java switch to libquartz2-java

Hi Mathieu,
do you plan to switch libquartz-java to libquartz2-java to solve API
incompatibility issue ? And if yes when do you plan to do so?
I see library has already switched to testing, maybe I should have
created a blocking bug after my first mail to prevent this, waiting to
decide what to do.

Thanks

Olivier

--

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438 (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335 D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438

Old 04-23-2012, 07:50 AM
Mathieu Malaterre

Olivier,

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 9:46 AM, Olivier Sallou <olivier.sallou@irisa.fr> wrote:
> do you plan to switch libquartz-java to libquartz2-java to solve API
> incompatibility issue ? And if yes when do you plan to do so?

It has been pushed ~saturday evening (my time). I cannot see it
uploaded (even if orig.tar.gz hasn't changed), I cannot even see it on
NEW/BYHAND page either... I wonder where it has gone.

> I see library has already switched to testing, maybe I should have
> created a blocking bug after my first mail to prevent this, waiting to
> decide what to do.

There was a bug marked as serious however this was made too late (10th
day) and thus the package moved to testing.

You could still report a bug to remove this package from testing.

Thanks,
-M