Old 04-22-2012, 09:54 AM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: swtchart 0.8.0-1 (new)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "swtchart".

* Package name : swtchart
Version : 0.8.0-1
Upstream Author : SWTChart project
* License : EPL-1.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libswtchart-java - Chart drawing SWT component
libswtchart-java-doc - Chart drawing SWT component (documentation)

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/swtchart.git

This library is required by Eclipse Linux Tools Valgrind integration.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 04-25-2012, 07:30 AM
Niels Thykier

On 2012-04-22 11:54, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Dear java packagers,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for package "swtchart".
>
> * Package name : swtchart
> Version : 0.8.0-1
> Upstream Author : SWTChart project
> * License : EPL-1.0
> Section : java
>
> It builds those binary packages:
>
> libswtchart-java - Chart drawing SWT component
> libswtchart-java-doc - Chart drawing SWT component (documentation)
>
> Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/swtchart.git
>
> This library is required by Eclipse Linux Tools Valgrind integration.

> Kind regards,
>
> Jakub Adam

Hi,

Thanks for working on this. I got a couple of corrections for this package.

You probably need to export JAVA_HOME in d/rules - as I recall, make
does not export variables to subprocesses by default.

The "cp d/build.xml build.xml" can probably be replaced by
"dh_auto_build -- -f debian/build.xml" (plus a correction to build.xml's
base dir).

The javadoc is installed in libswtcharts-java and libswtcharts-java-doc.

~Niels

Old 04-25-2012, 04:13 PM
Jakub Adam

Hi Niels,

You probably need to export JAVA_HOME in d/rules - as I recall, make
does not export variables to subprocesses by default.

done

The "cp d/build.xml build.xml" can probably be replaced by
"dh_auto_build -- -f debian/build.xml" (plus a correction to build.xml's
base dir).

This didn't work, dh_auto_build didn't execute any action. Most probably
it couldn't detect the ant build system in the first place, as in fact
the upstream tarball has no build system at all, apart from Eclipse
project files.

But it's possible to directly call "ant -f debian/build.xml" instead of
dh_auto_build, so I did it this way.

The javadoc is installed in libswtcharts-java and libswtcharts-java-doc.

Fixed to install only to libswtchart-java-doc.

Regards,

Jakub