-   -   RFS: eclipse-mercurialeclipse 1.9.4-1 (new upstream release) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/658511-rfs-eclipse-mercurialeclipse-1-9-4-1-new-upstream-release.html)

Jakub Adam 04-22-2012 10:18 AM

RFS: eclipse-mercurialeclipse 1.9.4-1 (new upstream release)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-mercurialeclipse".

* Package name : eclipse-mercurialeclipse
Version : 1.9.4-1
Upstream Author : Andrei Loskutov and others
* License : EPL-1.0
Section : devel

It builds those binary packages:

eclipse-mercurialeclipse - Mercurial DVCS integration for Eclipse

Package source can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-mercurialeclipse.git

This is a new upstream release.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam