Old 04-12-2012, 07:10 AM
Mathieu Malaterre

Default multiarch vs /usr/lib/jni

[CC me pls]

Hi there,

I was able to find an example of multiarch with jni glue lib at:

http://packages.debian.org/sid/amd64/libaccess-bridge-java-jni/filelist

Just to be sure, this is the new path [1] that package should use
for multiarch enabled package ? How should I go and update the debian
java policy 2.3 ?

Thanks in advance,
-M

[1] /usr/lib/$(DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH)/jni/

Old 04-25-2012, 07:53 AM
Niels Thykier

On 2012-04-12 09:10, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> [CC me pls]
>
> Hi there,

Hi,

> I was able to find an example of multiarch with jni glue lib at:
>
> http://packages.debian.org/sid/amd64/libaccess-bridge-java-jni/filelist
>
> Just to be sure, this is the new path [1] that package should use
> for multiarch enabled package ? How should I go and update the debian
> java policy 2.3 ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> -M
>
> [1] /usr/lib/$(DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH)/jni/

The Java Policy is maintained in java-common - feel free to submit a
patch for it.

~Niels