Old 04-07-2012, 09:27 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: libgnujaf-java 1.1.1-8

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "libgnujaf-java".

* Package name : libgnujaf-java
Version : 1.1.1-8
Upstream Author : Andrew Selkirk <aselkirk@sympatico.ca>, Nic Ferrier <nferrier@tapsellferrier.co.uk>
* License : LGPL-2.1
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libgnujaf-java - free implementation of the javabeans activation framework

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/libgnujaf-java/

This version installs gnujaf artifacts into maven-repo, so that the library can
be a dependency of packages using Maven for build.

Also Standards-Version was upgraded to 3.9.3.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 04-09-2012, 03:22 AM
tony mancill

On 04/07/2012 02:27 PM, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Dear java packagers,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for package "libgnujaf-java".
>
> * Package name : libgnujaf-java
> Version : 1.1.1-8

Uploaded.

Thank you,