Old 04-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: libgnumail-java 1.1.2-7

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "libgnumail-java".

* Package name : libgnumail-java
Version : 1.1.2-7
Upstream Author : Andrew Selkirk, Nic Ferrier, Chris Burdess
* License : GPL-2+ with linking exception
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libgnumail-java - free implementation of the javamail API
libgnumail-java-doc - free implementation of the javamail API (Javadocs)

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/libgnumail-java/

This version installs gnumail artifacts into maven-repo, so that the library can
be a dependency of packages using Maven for build.

Also Standards-Version was upgraded to 3.9.3.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 04-09-2012, 04:22 AM
tony mancill

On 04/07/2012 02:16 PM, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Dear java packagers,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for package "libgnumail-java".
>
> * Package name : libgnumail-java
> Version : 1.1.2-7

Uploaded.

Cheers,