Old 04-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Mathieu Malaterre

Default libquart-java / r15899

[CC me please]

FYI, I did push some changes for libquartz-java to upload 2.1.4.
However I am stuck on:

Path to dependency:
1) org.quartz-scheduler:quartz:jar:2.1.4
2) org.apache.derby:derby:jar:debian

and

Path to dependency:
1) org.quartz-scheduler:quartz:jar:2.1.4
2) junit:junit-dep:jar:4.x

derby is not packaged yet (#617425), but I guess there should be a way
to remove the dep since this is just a test.
as for junit-dep, I am not clear what should I do. Can I simply
s/junit-dep/junit/ ?

Thanks for comments,
-M

Old 04-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Miguel Landaeta

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 5:14 AM, Mathieu Malaterre <malat@debian.org> wrote:

> derby is not packaged yet (#617425), but I guess there should be a way
> to remove the dep since this is just a test.
> as for junit-dep, I am not clear what should I do. Can I simply
> s/junit-dep/junit/ ?

Hi Mathieu,

According to junit-dep POM file, it looks like you can replace it:

<description>
JUnit is a regression testing framework. It is used by the developer
who implements unit tests in Java. The junit-dep artifact is the same
as the junit artifact, expect that all dependencies are explicity
declared and unbundled.
</description>

Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc