Old 03-26-2012, 09:52 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: jsoup 1.6.1-3 (add OSGi metadata + maintenance)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "jsoup".

* Package name : jsoup
Version : 1.6.1-3
Upstream Author : Jonathan Hedley <jonathan@hedley.net>
* License : MIT
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libjsoup-java - Java HTML parser that makes sense of real-world HTML soup
libjsoup-java-doc - Documentation for jsoup HTML Parser

I let maven-bundle-plugin generate OSGi metadata for JAR library (new dependency
of eclipse-mylyn 3.7.0), updated Standards-Version and fixed some lintian warnings.

Package source can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/jsoup.git

This package uses Maven for building. Please note that there is currently a bug in
maven-debian-helper that causes identical copies of jar files to be installed to both
/usr/share/java and /usr/share/maven-repo, wasting some space. Please consider updating
maven-debian-helper with a one line patch from James Page[1] before building this package.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam