-   -   RFS: owasp-java-html-sanitizer 0.1+r88-1 (new) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/646756-rfs-owasp-java-html-sanitizer-0-1-r88-1-new.html)

03-20-2012 11:23 AM

RFS: owasp-java-html-sanitizer 0.1+r88-1 (new)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "owasp-java-html-sanitizer".

* Package name : owasp-java-html-sanitizer
Version : 0.1+r88-1
* License : BSD
Section : Java

The upload would fix this bug: http://bugs.debian.org/664055

This package is used by the latest Jenkins LTS release to close out a
XSS security vulnerability.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/owasp-java-html-sanitizer.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/owasp-java-html-sanitizer.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

It would also be great if the DMUA field could be set so I can upload this
package in the future.

Thanks

James