Old 03-13-2012, 09:37 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: eclipse-mercurialeclipse

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-mercurialeclipse".

* Package name : eclipse-mercurialeclipse
Version : 1.9.2-1
Upstream Author : Andrei Loskutov and others
* License : EPL-1.0
Section : devel

It builds those binary packages:

eclipse-mercurialeclipse - Mercurial DVCS integration for Eclipse

MercurialEclipse is a plugin providing support for the highly popular Mercurial
distributed version control system within the Eclipse IDE.
.
MercurialEclipse supports:
.
* cloning repositories and importing them as Eclipse projects
* push, pull and convenient syncronization
* working with branches (branch, merge and rebase)
* tags
* undo (backout, rollback and strip)
* diffs
* histories
* patches
* Mercurial extensions (mqueue, transplant and su

Package source can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-mercurialeclipse.git

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 04-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Niels Thykier

On 2012-03-13 23:37, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Dear java packagers,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-mercurialeclipse".
>
> [...]
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Jakub Adam

Hi,

Uploaded, thanks for your contribution.

I was not completely happy with the Base64Coder.java license in
d/copyright (it is licensed under multiple licenses). But given the
delay on my part, this one is on me.
I took the "easy" route and picked the EPL-1.0 license for us, but I
added a comment in d/copyright that other licenses are available if
needed. I felt it was overkill to add 3-4 more licenses to d/copyright
for one single file.

~Niels