Old 03-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Niels Thykier

Default ITS: eclipse

On 2012-03-11 17:17, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Hi Niels,
>
>> Do you have a pristine-tar branch or so? So far, regenerating the
>> tarball with buildSDKSource.sh seems to hang (more precisely, the cvs
>> checkout).
>
> Pushed pristine-tar branch.

Thanks,

> Thanks for sponsoring
>
> Jakub

Uploaded + tagged. Thanks for your contribution.

I had to fix the generatedScripts tarball, though. The script to
generate it started in 3.7 (or 3.6) to resolve symlinks and generate
fragile (and brain dead) relative paths to jars. An example would be:

../../../../../../../../usr/share/java/servlet-api-2.5.jar

That failed for me because my build dir happened to be 9 dirs from the
root dir. >.>

~Niels