Old 03-11-2012, 01:00 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: eclipse (new upstream release)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse".

* Package name : eclipse
Version : 3.7.2-1
Upstream Author : The Eclipse project
* License : EPL-1.0
Section : devel

It builds those binary packages:

eclipse - Extensible Tool Platform and Java IDE
eclipse-jdt - Eclipse Java Development Tools (JDT)
eclipse-pde - Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment (PDE)
eclipse-platform - Eclipse platform without plug-ins to develop any language
eclipse-platform-data - Eclipse platform without plug-ins to develop any language (data)
eclipse-rcp - Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP)
libequinox-osgi-java - Equinox OSGi framework

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse.git

This package brings new minor upstream release and fixes important bugs[1][2].

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam