Old 03-10-2012, 09:39 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: icu4j-4.4 (new upstream release)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "icu4j-4.4".

* Package name : icu4j-4.4
Version : 4.4.2.2-1
Upstream Author : IBM and contributors
* License : ICU4J license
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libicu4j-4.4-java - Library for Unicode support and internalisation

Package source can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/icu4j-4.4.git

This is a new release from upstream and it is required to build Eclipse 3.7.2.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam