Old 03-05-2012, 10:36 AM
Mathieu Malaterre

Default javaws / jnlp policies ?

[CC me please]

Hi there,

I could not find any reference for javaws and/or jnlp in the debian
policy manual. Has anyone any experience with distributing .jnlp
within debian package ? What is the jnlp location ? What is the helper
script (javaws helper) ?

Thanks much,
--
Mathieu

Old 03-06-2012, 09:35 AM
Sylvestre Ledru

Le lundi 05 mars 2012 à 12:36 +0100, Mathieu Malaterre a écrit :
> [CC me please]
>
> Hi there,
>
> I could not find any reference for javaws and/or jnlp in the debian
> policy manual. Has anyone any experience with distributing .jnlp
> within debian package ? What is the jnlp location ? What is the helper
> script (javaws helper) ?
I am not sure we have such things.
It would be nice if you could write a draft for the policy about this
subject ?

Sylvestre

Old 03-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Barry Hawkins