Old 03-04-2012, 09:09 PM

Default RFS: jenkins-crypto-util 1.1-2 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to package "jenkins-crypto-util".

* Package name : jenkins-crypto-util
Version : 1.1-2

This update resolves a FTBFS + some general housekeeping.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jenkins-crypto-util.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/jenkins-crypto-util.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

It would also be great if the DMUA field could be set so I can upload this
package in the future.

Thanks

James