-   -   RFS: jenkins-json 2.1-rev7-2 (updated) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/640722-rfs-jenkins-json-2-1-rev7-2-updated.html)

03-04-2012 09:06 PM

RFS: jenkins-json 2.1-rev7-2 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to package "jenkins-json".

* Package name : jenkins-json
Version : 2.1-rev7-2

This update resolves a FTBFS due to a missing dependency required
to build this package + some general housekeeping.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jenkins-json.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/jenkins-json.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

It would also be great if the DMUA field could be set so I can upload this
package in the future.

Thanks

James