Old 02-29-2012, 06:41 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: eclipse-cdt (new upstream release)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-cdt".

* Package name : eclipse-cdt
Version : 8.0.2-1
Upstream Author : Eclipse CDT project
* License : EPL-1.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

eclipse-cdt - C/C++ Development Tools for Eclipse
eclipse-cdt-jni - C/C++ Development Tools for Eclipse (JNI)

Package source can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-cdt.git

This is a new bugfixing release from upstream.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 03-02-2012, 05:14 AM
tony mancill

On 02/29/2012 11:41 AM, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Dear java packagers,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-cdt".

Uploaded.

Cheers,
tony