-   -   RFS: jenkins-commons-jelly 1.1-jenkins-20110627-2 (updated) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/636131-rfs-jenkins-commons-jelly-1-1-jenkins-20110627-2-updated.html)

02-22-2012 09:04 AM

RFS: jenkins-commons-jelly 1.1-jenkins-20110627-2 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to package "jenkins-commons-jelly".

* Package name : jenkins-commons-jelly
Version : 1.1-jenkins-20110627-2

This update switches to libservlet2.5-java and some minor
housekeeping.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jenkins-commons-jelly.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/jenkins-commons-jelly.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

It would also be great if the DMUA field could be set so I can upload this
package in the future.

Thanks

James