-   -   RFS: jenkins-xstream 1.3.1-jenkins-9-2 (updated) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/632318-rfs-jenkins-xstream-1-3-1-jenkins-9-2-updated.html)

02-13-2012 01:20 PM

RFS: jenkins-xstream 1.3.1-jenkins-9-2 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to the package "jenkins-xstream".

* Package name : jenkins-xstream
Version : 1.3.1-jenkins-9-2

This update fixes an outstanding FTBFS (#655814) due to an upgrade to
libwoodstox-java (#655491).

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jenkins-xstream.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/jenkins-xstream.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

It would also be great if the DMUA field could be set so I can upload this
package in the future.

Thanks

James