-   -   RFS: jenkins-instance-identity 1.2-1 (new) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/631788-rfs-jenkins-instance-identity-1-2-1-new.html)

02-11-2012 08:29 PM

RFS: jenkins-instance-identity 1.2-1 (new)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "jenkins-instance-identity".

* Package name : jenkins-instance-identity
Version : 1.2-1
* License : MIT
Section : Java

The upload would fix this bug: http://bugs.debian.org/659338.

This package provides a Jenkins module that forms the basis of
SSH style public/private key usage in the jenkins remote CLI.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jenkins-instance-identity.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/jenkins-instance-identity.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

It would also be great if the DMUA field could be set so I can upload this
package in the future.

Thanks

James