-   -   RFS: jenkins 1.424.2+dfsg-2 (updated) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/631195-rfs-jenkins-1-424-2-dfsg-2-updated.html)

02-10-2012 01:33 PM

RFS: jenkins 1.424.2+dfsg-2 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to my package "jenkins".

* Package name : jenkins
Version : 1.424.2+dfsg-2

This update enables a new binary package to support building plugins and
modules for Jenkins (Closes: #658071) and removed use of the servlet 2.4
API (Closes: #658805).

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jenkins.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/jenkins.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me;
I am normally allowed to upload this package but as it introduces a new
binary package I need to have is sponsored.

Thanks

James