Old 01-28-2012, 06:33 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: eclipse-anyedit

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-anyedit".

* Package name : eclipse-anyedit
Version : 2.4.0-1
Upstream Author : Andrei Loskutov
* License : EPL-1.0
Section : devel

It builds those binary packages:

eclipse-anyedit - Adds additional tools to the context menu of text-based Eclipse editors

Files can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-anyedit.git

AnyEdit plugin adds several new tools to the context menu of text-based Eclipse
editors, to output consoles, to Eclipse main menu and editor toolbar. AnyEdit
contributes also Import/Export working sets wizards.
.
AnyEdit can:
.
* show the whitespace (tabs vs. spaces) in editors and may use custom project
settings for tab<->spaces auto-convert-on-save feature.
* perform tabs <-> spaces convert on multiple files or entire directories and
supports also file exclusion filter for tabs <-> spaces action.
* automatically remove trailing whitespaces and/or perform tabs<->spaces
conversion on a "save" action in all text-based Eclipse editors. It can
automatically create a new line at the end of the file if the last line was
not terminated by new line.
.
Also adds additional actions to menus and toolbars:
.
* "Save All", "Open File" and "Show whitespace in editor" buttons to the
global Eclipse toolbar.
* "Open File", "Open Type" and "Save to file..." actions to supported output
consoles and "Save to file..." toolbar button to the Console view.
* four new context menu actions to "Compare With" and "Replace With" menus
in both editors and files.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 04-22-2012, 10:22 AM
Jakub Adam

Hi,

this is just a friendly reminder that I'm still looking for a sponsor
for this package.

Regards,

Jakub

Old 04-25-2012, 07:49 AM
Niels Thykier

On 2012-04-22 12:22, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is just a friendly reminder that I'm still looking for a sponsor
> for this package.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jakub
>
> [...]

Uploaded, sorry for the delay.

I noticed a couple of minor things, which I fixed ("on the house").

I also noticed that there is a new minor upstream release according to
d/watch. Feel free to prepare it already now - we can upload it even if
2.4.0-1 has not passed the NEW queue.

~Niels

Old 04-25-2012, 06:02 PM
Jakub Adam

Hi Niels,

Uploaded, sorry for the delay.

Thank you.

I also noticed that there is a new minor upstream release according to
d/watch. Feel free to prepare it already now - we can upload it even if
2.4.0-1 has not passed the NEW queue.

I pushed the new version, consider this mail as a RFS.

Regards,

Jakub

Old 04-26-2012, 09:05 PM
Niels Thykier

On 2012-04-25 20:02, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Hi Niels,
>
>> Uploaded, sorry for the delay.
>
> Thank you.
>
>> I also noticed that there is a new minor upstream release according to
>> d/watch. Feel free to prepare it already now - we can upload it even if
>> 2.4.0-1 has not passed the NEW queue.
>
> I pushed the new version, consider this mail as a RFS.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jakub

Uploaded.

~Niels