Old 01-25-2012, 09:09 AM

Default RFS: stapler-adjunct-codemirror 1.1-1 (new)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "stapler-adjunct-codemirror".

* Package name : stapler-adjunct-codemirror
Version : 1.1-1
* License : MIT
Section : Java

The upload would fix this bug: http://bugs.debian.org/655723.

This package is used in the next LTS release of Jenkins to provide
syntax highlighting in the groovy web console.

I have chosen not to package the codemirror javascript library and
reuse from this package as upstream maintain a set of patches ontop
of codemirror for integration into stapler.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/stapler-adjunct-codemirror.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/stapler-adjunct-codemirror.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

It would also be great if the DMUA flag could be set for this package so
I can upload in the future.

Thanks

James