Old 01-24-2012, 10:22 PM
Ludovic Claude

Default RFS: maven-ant-helper, maven-repo-helper, maven-debian-helper

Hello,

I'm looking for a sponsor for my packages maven-ant-helper,
maven-repo-helper, maven-debian-helper.

maven-debian-helper in particular contains tons of bug fixes, and its
mh_make utility should start to be more user friendly. Thanks to those
who gave feedback on those packages, and keep it going.

It would be nice to get those versions in Ubuntu LTS.

The next version will include support for building a Maven project using
dh 7.

Ludovic

Old 01-25-2012, 08:00 PM
tony mancill

On 01/24/2012 03:22 PM, Ludovic Claude wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for a sponsor for my packages maven-ant-helper,
> maven-repo-helper, maven-debian-helper.
>
> maven-debian-helper in particular contains tons of bug fixes, and its
> mh_make utility should start to be more user friendly. Thanks to those
> who gave feedback on those packages, and keep it going.
>
> It would be nice to get those versions in Ubuntu LTS.
>
> The next version will include support for building a Maven project using
> dh 7.

Hi Ludovic:

I have uploaded maven-ant-helper, and will look at the other packages
later tonight.

Cheers,
tony