-   -   RFS: metainf-services 1.3-1 (updated) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/624666-rfs-metainf-services-1-3-1-updated.html)

01-24-2012 03:20 PM

RFS: metainf-services 1.3-1 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to the package"metainf-services".

* Package name : metainf-services
Version : 1.3-1

This update includes a new upstream release and updates for lintian hygene.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/metainf-services.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/metainf-services.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

It would also be great if the DMUA field could be set so I can upload this
package in the future.

Thanks

James