Old 01-24-2012, 02:00 PM

Default RFS: maven-stapler-plugin 1.16-2 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to package "maven-stapler-plugin".

* Package name : maven-stapler-plugin
Version : 1.16-2

This update resolves an annotation processing incompatibility between this
package and libstapler-java.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/maven-stapler-plugin.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/maven-stapler-plugin.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

It would also be great if the DMUA field could be set so I can upload this
package in the future.

Thanks

James