Old 01-09-2012, 08:50 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Default Working on jackrabbit (without non-free JCR API)

retitle 589450 ITP: jackrabbit -- Content Repository for Java
owner 589450 !
thanks

Hi Team !

I've started packaging a _subset_ of jackrabbit. I'll work on providing only a
small "libjackrabbit-java" package and, as a first step, I'll only build
jackrabbit-webdav module, so we can package wagon-webdav and enable WebDav
support in Maven.

My current work is here :
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/jackrabbit.git

For full reference of issues with JCR API, you can see #573482.

Cheers,
--
Damien - Debian Developper
http://wiki.debian.org/DamienRaudeMorvan