Old 01-09-2012, 01:02 AM
ciel

Default My yet-another java installer

Hi there,

Actually I have built yet-another java installer named
oracle-java6-installer, based on sun-java6-jdk's postinst.
Please have a look at:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uammywfed6d2rgj/oracle-java6-installer_6.30-2_amd64.deb
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uammywfed6d2rgj/oracle-java6-installer_6.30-2_i386.deb
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uammywfed6d2rgj/oracle-java6-fonts_6.30-2_all.deb

Sadly /etc/java-6-oracle/* will be removed after each update. I think
it is unavoidable though...

Anyway it seems Cédric's work is getting better and better. I hope
your package will be merged to wheezy

Sincerely, ciel
cielartisan@gmail.com
http://twitter.com/cielavenir