Old 01-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: libgoogle-gson-java

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "libgoogle-gson-java".

* Package name : libgoogle-gson-java
Version : 2.1-1
Upstream Author : Google Inc.
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libgoogle-gson-java - Converts Java objects into their JSON representation
libgoogle-gson-java-doc - Documentation for libgoogle-gson-java

Files can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/libgoogle-gson-java.git

Gson is a Java library that can be used to convert Java Objects into their JSON
representation. It can also be used to convert a JSON string to an equivalent
Java object. Gson can work with arbitrary Java objects including pre-existing
objects that you do not have source-code of.
.
Gson Goals
.
* Provide simple toJson() and fromJson() methods to convert Java objects to
JSON and vice-versa
* Allow pre-existing unmodifiable objects to be converted to and from JSON
* Extensive support of Java Generics
* Allow custom representations for objects
* Support arbitrarily complex objects (with deep inheritance hierarchies and
extensive use of generic types)

Uploading this package will allow me to enable Hudson/Jenkins integration in eclipse-mylyn.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam