Gson is a Java library that can be used to convert Java Objects into their JSON
representation. It can also be used to convert a JSON string to an equivalent
Java object. Gson can work with arbitrary Java objects including pre-existing
objects that you do not have source-code of.
* Provide simple toJson() and fromJson() methods to convert Java objects to
JSON and vice-versa
* Allow pre-existing unmodifiable objects to be converted to and from JSON
* Extensive support of Java Generics
* Allow custom representations for objects
* Support arbitrarily complex objects (with deep inheritance hierarchies and
extensive use of generic types)
Uploading this package will allow me to enable Hudson/Jenkins integration in eclipse-mylyn.
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-java-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com