Old 01-07-2012, 01:20 AM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: jaxme

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "jaxme".

* Package name : jaxme
Version : 0.5.2+dfsg-6
Upstream Author : Apache Software Foundation
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libjaxme-java - implementation of the JAXB specification for Java/XML binding
libjaxme-java-doc - documentation of the JAXB specification for Java/XML binding

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/jaxme/

Package is already in Debian, but installed jar archives are missing OSGi metadata in its
manifest that I need there to be able to use this java library as a dependency of Eclipse
plugins.

I added required metadata.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 01-09-2012, 08:31 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Le samedi 07 janvier 2012 03:20:08, Jakub Adam a écrit :
> Dear java packagers,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for package "jaxme".
>
> * Package name : jaxme
> Version : 0.5.2+dfsg-6
> Upstream Author : Apache Software Foundation
> * License : Apache-2.0
> Section : java
>
> It builds those binary packages:
>
> libjaxme-java - implementation of the JAXB specification for Java/XML
> binding libjaxme-java-doc - documentation of the JAXB specification for
> Java/XML binding
>
> Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:
>
> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/jaxme/
>
> Package is already in Debian, but installed jar archives are missing OSGi
> metadata in its manifest that I need there to be able to use this java
> library as a dependency of Eclipse plugins.
>
> I added required metadata.

Uploaded!

Thanks,
--