Old 01-06-2012, 05:48 AM
tony mancill

Default RFS: libpgjava - ITS

Hi Andrew,

I tested the upgrade on squeeze, wheezy, and sid - no problems with the
binary package. I believe the -doc package should
conflict/provide/replace the libpg-java-doc package as well - otherwise
a user will end up with both -doc packages installed.

I'll sponsor the upload after we get that ironed out.

Thanks,
tony

Old 01-06-2012, 08:56 PM
Andrew Ross

Hi Tony,

Thanks for looking at the package. I've checked and I agree with you
about conflict/provide/replace with libpg-java-doc so I've added that to
the control file and committed to svn.

Thanks,
Andy