Old 12-24-2011, 11:42 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: eclipse-gef

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-gef".

* Package name : eclipse-gef
Version : 3.7.1-1
Upstream Author : IBM and others
* License : EPL-1.0
Section : devel

It builds those binary packages:

eclipse-gef - Eclipse Graphical Editing Framework
eclipse-gef-doc - Eclipse Graphical Editing Framework (documentation)

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-gef.git

This framework is used as a dependency by many Eclipse plugins,
for instance Web Tools or Linux Tools.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 01-02-2012, 11:29 AM

Hi,

Tagged and uploaded. Thanks for your contribution.

~Niels