Old 12-16-2011, 06:17 PM
Andrew Ross

Default RFS: libjcalendar-java

Dear Debian Java Team members,

I am looking for a sponsor for my update to the package
libjcalendar-java. This is already in Debian but Eric Lavarde asked for
someone to take it on. I've fixed a couple of lintian warnings.
Changelog as follows:

* Update Standards-Version: 3.9.2 (no changes).
* Add myself to uploaders.
* Remove Eric Lavarde from uploaders.
* Update Vcs-Svn locations.
* Add descriptions to patches.

I've uploaded the changes to the Debian Java svn repository at:

Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libjcalendar-java
Vcs-Browser:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/libjcalendar-java

Thanks,
Andy Ross