Old 12-15-2011, 09:34 PM
Miguel Landaeta

Default RFS: openid4java (new package)

Hi team,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "openid4java".

* Package name : openid4java
Version : 0.9.6.662-1
Upstream Author : Sxip Identity Corporation
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libopenid4java-java - This library allows you to OpenID-enable your Java webapp
libopenid4java-java-doc - Documentation for libopenid4java-java

The package is lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: #607877.

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I need this library to package Spring Security Framework 3.0.

The package can be found at:
- Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/openid4java.git

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Old 12-26-2011, 12:00 PM
Miguel Landaeta

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 6:04 PM, Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> wrote:
> Hi team,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "openid4java".

Hi,

Please don't forget about this package.

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Old 12-26-2011, 02:04 PM
tony mancill

On 12/26/2011 05:00 AM, Miguel Landaeta wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 6:04 PM, Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> wrote:
>> Hi team,
>>
>> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "openid4java".
>
> Hi,
>
> Please don't forget about this package.
>
> Regards,

Hi Miguel,

I'll take a look at this. Would you mind pushing the pristine-tar
branch from your repo to git.debian.org? Or if you aren't using one,
can I create and push this branch?

Cheers,
tony

Old 12-26-2011, 02:29 PM
Miguel Landaeta

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 10:34 AM, tony mancill <tmancill@debian.org> wrote:
> I'll take a look at this. *Would you mind pushing the pristine-tar
> branch from your repo to git.debian.org? *Or if you aren't using one,
> can I create and push this branch?

Sure, I already pushed it.
Thanks for taking a look at this package.
Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/