Old 12-12-2011, 07:29 PM
Jakub Adam

Default Packaging dita-ot

Hi,

during my work on packaging eclipse-wtp[1] I went into a need to package dita-ot[2] to be able to rebuild
eclipse html help from DITA files. I never used this tool before and my sole purpose of its packaging is to
have it as eclipse-wtp's build-dep which works for me well now, but I found that there is an existing
dita-ot RFP[3] which is marked as blocking another bugreport[4].

So before my RFS, I'd like to give people involved in [3] and [4] a chance to review the package if in its
current shape is usable for them or needs further improvements. It is available in pkg-java git[5].

Regards,

Jakub

[1] http://eclipse.org/webtools
[2] http://dita-ot.sourceforge.net