Old 12-05-2011, 10:36 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: libjasper-java

Dear java packagers,

first of all, thanks for all the packages you already sponsored for me!

I am looking for a sponsor for package "libjasper-java".

* Package name : libjasper-java
Version : 5.5.33-2
Upstream Author : Apache Software Foundation
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libjasper-java - Implementation of the JSP Container

Package files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/libjasper-java

It is already in Debian, I updated its OSGi metadata with package imports that I found
missing and fixed wrong Vcs-* headers in debian/control.

The OSGi update is required for packaging eclipse-wtp.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam