Old 12-04-2011, 05:28 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: uddi4j

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "uddi4j".

* Package name : uddi4j
Version : 2.0.5-1
Upstream Author : IBM and HP
* License : IBM Public License 1.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libuddi4j-java - Universal Description, Discovery and Integration implementation in Java
libuddi4j-java-doc - Documentation for libuddi4j-java

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/uddi4j

I need this package as a dependency of eclipse-wtp.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 04-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Niels Thykier

On 2011-12-04 19:28, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Dear java packagers,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for package "uddi4j".
>
> * Package name : uddi4j
> Version : 2.0.5-1
> Upstream Author : IBM and HP
> * License : IBM Public License 1.0
> Section : java
>
> It builds those binary packages:
>
> libuddi4j-java - Universal Description, Discovery and Integration
> implementation in Java
> libuddi4j-java-doc - Documentation for libuddi4j-java
>
> Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/uddi4j
>
> I need this package as a dependency of eclipse-wtp.

> Kind regards,
>
> Jakub Adam

Hi,

I see this one has fallen through the cracks and probably have not been
sponsored (like wsil4j, which depends on this). Assuming these are
still valid and needed, I am willing to sponsor these - though I would
strongly prefer that uddi4j was moved to a git repository first.

Also, I think that given that Stephan Michels has not committed since
2006, it is safe to remove Stephan from the Uploaders list.

~Niels

~Niels

Old 04-04-2012, 09:05 PM
Jakub Adam

Hi Niels,

I see this one has fallen through the cracks and probably have not been
sponsored (like wsil4j, which depends on this). Assuming these are
still valid

Yes, both RFS are still relevant.

and needed,

These libs are required by Eclipse Web Tools which I have in my plan for
packaging.

I would strongly prefer that uddi4j was moved to a git repository first.

So would I Moved to [1].

Also, I think that given that Stephan Michels has not committed since
2006, it is safe to remove Stephan from the Uploaders list.

Removed.

Regards

Jakub

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/uddi4j.git

Old 04-05-2012, 01:11 PM
"Niels Thykier"

On Apr 4, 2012 23:05 "Jakub Adam" <jakub.adam@ktknet.cz> wrote:
> Hi Niels,
>
> > I see this one has fallen through the cracks and probably have not
> > been
> > sponsored (like wsil4j, which depends on this). Assuming these are
> > still valid
>
> Yes, both RFS are still relevant.
>
> > and needed,
>
> These libs are required by Eclipse Web Tools which I have in my plan
> for
> packaging.
>
> > I would strongly prefer that uddi4j was moved to a git repository
> > first.
>
> So would I Moved to [1].
>
> > Also, I think that given that Stephan Michels has not committed
> > since
> > 2006, it is safe to remove Stephan from the Uploaders list.
>
> Removed.
>
> Regards
>
> Jakub
>
> [1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/uddi4j.git

Hi,

Both are uploaded, thanks for your contribution.

Next time though please file an ITP bug first even if the
people originally working on the package forgot it.

~Niels

Old 04-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Jakub Adam

Hi Niels,

Both are uploaded, thanks for your contribution.

Thank you.

Still, although wsil4j is waiting in NEW package queue, I don't see any
release commit and tag at[1]. Maybe you forgot to push your changes?

Regards

Jakub

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/wsil4j.git

Old 04-06-2012, 07:50 AM
"Niels Thykier"

On Apr 5, 2012 20:23 "Jakub Adam" <jakub.adam@ktknet.cz> wrote:
> Hi Niels,
>
> > Both are uploaded, thanks for your contribution.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Still, although wsil4j is waiting in NEW package queue, I don't see
> any
> release commit and tag at[1]. Maybe you forgot to push your changes?
>
> Regards
>
> Jakub
>
> [1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/wsil4j.git

Yupe, I forgot - pushed now.