Old 12-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Thomas Koch

Default Libraries in need of update

tony mancill:
> On 12/02/2011 08:44 AM, brian.thomason@gmail.com wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I have recently joined Eucalyptus (formerly at Canonical) and have been
> > tasked with packaging the next release Eucalyptus for Debian/Ubuntu.
Hi Brian,

inexplicably and inexcusably Tony did not invite you to join the Debian Java
Team and become a Debian Maintainer yourself so that you can do the requested
library updates yourself.

Please use the debian-java list for discussion.[1] pkg-java-maintainers is
only a destination for automated mails. It's our fault that many use the wrong
list.
More on Debian-Java: http://wiki.debian.org/Java

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-java/

Regards,