Old 11-29-2011, 09:33 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: jgit and eclipse-egit

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for updated packages "jgit" and "eclipse-egit".

* Package name : jgit
Version : 1.1.0-2
Upstream Author : Eclipse JGit project
* License : EDL-1.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libjgit-java - Java implementation of GIT version control
libjgit-java-doc - Java implementation of GIT version control (documentation)
jgit-cli - Java implementation of GIT version control (command line interface)
eclipse-jgit - Transitional dummy package

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-jgit.git

This release brings following packaging changes:

* Rename source package "eclipse-jgit" to "jgit" as it is not dependent on Eclipse.
* Use Maven for building.
* Build org.eclipse.jgit.http.server. (Closes: #647930)
* Rename eclipse-jgit binary package to libjgit-java and install its jars into
/usr/share/java. (Closes: #647071)
* Build jgit console and package as jgit-cli.

Package eclipse-egit is updated to use the renamed libjgit-java as a dependency and
can be accessed at git repo:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-egit.git

I would be glad if someone uploaded these packages for me.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 12-23-2011, 10:41 PM
Jakub Adam

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for packages "jgit" and "eclipse-egit".

* Package name : jgit
Version : 1.2.0-1
Upstream Author : Eclipse JGit project
* License : EDL-1.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libjgit-java - Java implementation of GIT version control
libjgit-java-doc - Java implementation of GIT version control (documentation)
jgit-cli - Java implementation of GIT version control (command line interface)
eclipse-jgit - Transitional dummy package

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-jgit.git

This is a new upstream release. Also I did following packaging changes (from withdrawn 1.1.0-2):

Old 01-02-2012, 11:14 AM

Hi,

Thanks for your contribution - I have uploaded and tagged it (with
some few minor changes).

~Niels