Old 11-28-2011, 09:59 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: apache-log4j1.2

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "apache-log4j1.2".

* Package name : apache-log4j1.2
Version : 1.2.16-3
Upstream Author : Apache Software Foundation
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

liblog4j1.2-java - Logging library for java
liblog4j1.2-java-doc - Documentation for liblog4j1.2-java

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/apache-log4j1.2

This version fixes some issues with OSGi metadata found when I tried to use this package
as a dependency of eclipse-wtp plugin and updates Standards-Version to 3.9.2

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 11-29-2011, 03:34 AM
Thomas Koch

Jakub Adam:
> Dear java packagers,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for package "apache-log4j1.2".
Hi Jakub,

could you be so kind to remove me from the uploaders field
(thomas.koch@ymc.ch)? Just in SVN for the next upload, no need to prepare a
new upload.
The Email address isn't working anymore and I've only done one small fix in
log4j.

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

Old 11-29-2011, 05:43 PM