Old 11-28-2011, 08:38 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: libxalan2-java

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "libxalan2-java".

* Package name : libxalan2-java
Version : 2.7.1-7
Upstream Author : Apache Software Foundation
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libxalan2-java - XSL Transformations (XSLT) processor in Java
libxsltc-java - XSL Transformations (XSLT) compiler from Xalan-Java
libxalan2-java-doc - Documentation and examples for the Xalan-Java XSLT processor

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/libxalan2-java/

Package is already in Debian, but installed jar archive is missing OSGi metadata in its
manifest that I need there to be able to use this java library as a dependency of Eclipse
plugin eclipse-wtp, that I am now packaging.

I added required metadata.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam