Old 11-28-2011, 08:13 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: libxerces2-java

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "libxerces2-java".

* Package name : libxerces2-java
Version : 2.11.0-4
Upstream Author : Apache Software Foundation
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libxerces2-java - Validating XML parser for Java with DOM level 3 support
libxerces2-java-gcj - Validating XML parser for Java with DOM level 3 support (native code)
libxerces2-java-doc - Validating XML parser for Java -- Documentation and examples

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/libxerces2-java

Package is already in Debian, but installed jar archive is missing OSGi metadata in its
manifest that I need there to be able to use this java library as a dependency of Eclipse
plugin eclipse-wtp, that I am now packaging.

I added required metadata.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam