Old 11-28-2011, 09:40 AM

Default RFS: jenkins-htmlunit-core-js 2.6-hudson-1-1 (new)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "jenkins-htmlunit-core-js".

* Package name : jenkins-htmlunit-core-js
Version : 2.6-hudson-1-1
* License : MPL-1.1 or GPL-2
Section : java

The upload would fix this bug: http://bugs.debian.org/629622

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency of
Jenkins.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jenkins-htmlunit-core-js.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/jenkins-htmlunit-core-js.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

Thanks

James

--
James Page