Old 11-27-2011, 02:47 PM
Vincent Fourmond

Default libxalan2-java FTBFS because of libstylebook-java

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 3:59 PM, Jakub Adam <jakub.adam@ktknet.cz> wrote:
>> For the package you're building that depends on it, it is probably not
>> necessary to use versioned (build)? dependencies as there is only one
>> faulty package that should go out of testing as soon as this one
>> transitions there.
>
> I have already set Build-Depends libstylebook-java (>> 1.0~b3~svn20061109-4)
> in libxalan2-java [1] but did not RFS yet. If you think this is a problem,
> I can still revert it.

Don't bother, it's fine. It may add a little more work if this
package gets backported one day, but one the other hand not versioning
the dependency may be really problematic if for some reason the
package I uploaded earlier on doesn't make it to testing in time.

Cheers,

Vincent