Old 11-24-2011, 09:20 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: libxml-commons-resolver1.1-java

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "libxml-commons-resolver1.1-java".

* Package name : libxml-commons-resolver1.1-java
Version : 1.2-7
Upstream Author : Apache Software Foundation
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libxml-commons-resolver1.1-java - XML entity and URI resolver library
libxml-commons-resolver1.1-java-doc - XML entity and URI resolver library -- documentation
libxml-commons-resolver1.1-java-gcj - XML entity and URI resolver library -- native library

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/libxml-commons-resolver1.1-java/

Package is already in Debian, but installed jar archive is missing OSGi metadata in its
manifest that I need there to be able to use this java library as a dependency of Eclipse
plugin eclipse-wtp, that I am now packaging.

I added required metadata, updated Standards-Version and fixed couple of lintian warnings.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam