Old 11-23-2011, 08:38 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: rhino

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "rhino".

* Package name : rhino
Version : 1.7R3-4
Upstream Author : Mozilla Software Foundation
* License : MPL-1.1
Section : interpreters

It builds those binary packages:

rhino - JavaScript engine written in Java
librhino-java - Libraries for rhino Java Script Engine
rhino-doc - transitional dummy package for new librhino-java-doc
librhino-java-doc - Documentation for rhino Java Script Engine

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/rhino/

Package is already in Debian, but installed jar archive is missing OSGi metadata in its
manifest that I need there to be able to use this java library as a dependency of Eclipse
plugin eclipse-wtp, that I am now packaging.

I added required metadata.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam