Old 11-21-2011, 09:51 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: eclipse-mylyn

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-mylyn".

* Package name : eclipse-mylyn
Version : 3.6.4-1
Upstream Author : Eclipse Mylyn Project
* License : EPL-1.0
Section : devel

It builds those binary packages:

eclipse-mylyn - Task-Focused Interface for Eclipse
eclipse-mylyn-context-cdt - Mylyn context integration for Eclipse CDT
eclipse-mylyn-context-jdt - Task support for Eclipse JDT
eclipse-mylyn-context-pde - Task support for Eclipse PDE
eclipse-mylyn-versions-cvs - Mylyn version control integration for CVS
eclipse-mylyn-versions-git - Mylyn version control integration for git
eclipse-mylyn-tasks-bugzilla - Mylyn Bugzilla Connector
eclipse-mylyn-tasks-trac - Mylyn Trac Connector
eclipse-mylyn-wikitext - Mylyn WikiText

Package sources can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-mylyn.git

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 03-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Niels Thykier

On 2012-03-11 16:45, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Hi Niels,

First off, uploaded and tagged.

>> The pristine-tar branch was out of date and the regenerated tarball
>> (debian/get-orig-source) generates some different binary files, so I can
>> compile it[1].
>
> what do you mean by "out of date"? Delta file for upstream/3.6.5 is
> pushed into pristine-tar branch and I was able to successfully recreate
> eclipse-mylyn_3.6.5.orig.tar.bz2 from it when I tried thereafter.

As I recall it did not have the newest tarball at the time, but it was
there now.

> However, I updated upstream tarball and pristine-tar because of the changed
> zip files so I hope wherever the problem was, it will now be ok.
>
>> As far as I can tell, the generated tarball contains class files in (at
>> least) the project2.zip, and I see no "unzip/strip/zip" magic in
>> debian/get-orig-source, so I am guessing thats the issue.
>
> Yes, I missed to add these two. Moreover, I decided to keep the archives
> unzipped making them easier to handle inside a version control. The change
> is noted in README.Debian-source. Tarball created by get-orig-source and
> upstream branch should now be identical.

Thanks.

> Regards
>
> Jakub

~Niels