Old 11-19-2011, 09:20 PM
Jakub Adam

Default libaxis-java in unstable still 1.4-13

Hi,

it's already 11 days since axis 1.4-16 was accepted into unstable, but still there are only binary
packages from version 1.4-13 available in repository.

packages.qa.debian.org reports that packages are out of date on all architectures [1] and I see
no reason why buildd didn't attempt to compile the newest version yet [2].

Does anyone have an idea why this package is blocked on 1.4-13 in sid?

Seems this is happening already since 2011-09-08 when 1.4-14 was uploaded.

BR

Jakub

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/axis.html
[2] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=axis&suite=sid

Old 11-19-2011, 09:26 PM
Niels Thykier

On 2011-11-19 23:20, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Hi,

Hey,

> it's already 11 days since axis 1.4-16 was accepted into unstable, but
> still there are only binary
> packages from version 1.4-13 available in repository.
>
> packages.qa.debian.org reports that packages are out of date on all
> architectures [1] and I see
> no reason why buildd didn't attempt to compile the newest version yet [2].
>
> Does anyone have an idea why this package is blocked on 1.4-13 in sid?

Presumably the last architecture dependent package was removed in -14,
so there is nothing to do for the buildds. I have asked the ftp-masters
(over IRC) to decruft axis.