Old 11-17-2011, 08:46 AM
Bertrand Marc

Default Join the team

Dear Debian java maintainers,

I am a learning Debian packager [1] (not member of the project yet),
and I'd like to work on a couple of packages using java. I am
currently the owner of one ITP bug [2], working on packaging OneSwarm,
and I am also planning to help Zied ABID to package Derby [3], as it
is a OneSwarm dependency.

I was wondering if I could join the team and the alioth project (my
login on alioth is bbk-guest), to seek for advices and sponsor and use
the git repository.

Best regards,
Bertrand

[1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=beberking%40gmail.com

Old 11-17-2011, 10:10 PM
Scott Howard

Hi Bertrand,

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 4:46 AM, Bertrand Marc <beberking@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Debian java maintainers,
>
> I am a learning Debian packager [1] (not member of the project yet),
> and I'd like to work on a couple of packages using java. I am
> currently the owner of one ITP bug [2], working on packaging OneSwarm,
> and I am also planning to help Zied ABID to package Derby [3], as it
> is a OneSwarm dependency.
>
> I was wondering if I could join the team and the alioth project (my
> login on alioth is bbk-guest), to seek for advices and sponsor and use
> the git repository.

Thanks for your work. I too have an interest in the packaging of
Derby, so I'll be happy to be a sponsor for you when you're ready.
Info on vcs is here [1]. To request to join, get a -guest account on
alioth [2] and "request to join" on the project page [3].

Cheers,
Scott

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Java/JavaGit
[2] https://alioth.debian.org/account/register.php