Old 11-16-2011, 09:28 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: libxmlrpc3-java

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "libxmlrpc3-java".

* Package name : libxmlrpc3-java
Version : 3.1.3-4
Upstream Author : Apache Software Foundation
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libxmlrpc3-common-java - XML-RPC implementation in Java
libxmlrpc3-client-java - XML-RPC implementation in Java (client side)
libxmlrpc3-server-java - XML-RPC implementation in Java (server side)
libxmlrpc3-java-doc - XML-RPC implementation in Java (API documentation)

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/libxmlrpc3-java/

Package is already in Debian, but installed jar archive is missing OSGi metadata in its
manifest that I need there to be able to use this java library as a dependency of Eclipse
plugin eclipse-mylyn, that I am now packaging.

I added required metadata.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 11-19-2011, 08:29 PM
"Damien Raude-Morvan"

Hi Jakub,

Le mercredi 16 novembre 2011 23:28:51, Jakub Adam a écrit :
> Dear java packagers,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for package "libxmlrpc3-java"
[...]
> I added required metadata.

Uploaded with some additional change (fix for #581487).

Thanks,
--
Damien - Debian Developper
http://wiki.debian.org/DamienRaudeMorvan